Monday, February 26, 2007

SWORD PLAY...





Here's one of my all time favorite Disney films the Sword in the stone! I was watching this movie this past sunday as it snowed. (I hate you Chicago weather!!) Ive been wanting to illustrate a couple of Disneys character for my portfolio, Wart being one. I drew Wart abit younger then what he's suppose to be and i have Archimedes the (owl) looking over his shoulder. I showed three steps sketch, pencil then color in photoshop. I finished up the coloring this monday morning. p.s i love Chicago... not this weather!! :)
-a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

burberry saleburberry Bagsbeats by dredr dre beatsugg saleuggs ukugg boots cheapugg saleugg outlet onlineugg outletugg saleugg saleuggs for salecanada goose jacketscheap canada goose salecanada goose sale