Monday, March 10, 2008

FULL METAL SOFA?!?!?


Im really hyped for my online comic strip SOFA KINGDOM. As well as my co-CREATED SHARIFF AKA EL KABONG! We are workin up a story for this online comic strip ZUDA.com Im workin on the panels as i type. Shariffs workin on the skits. Where planin for 6 to 8 strips. No doubt that Sofa should be posted. Here is a rough sketch of one of the pages for the contest from my sketch book. i dont no if you can make out the page but here it goes. i came up with this intro page. and scan it and sent it to my co creator. Regular story go about shariff will write out the story strips then i draw. Or i come up with a story and draw the skit out. im going to post more art in the comin days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.