Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ive been busy....see





Sorry for my delayin responds. ive been writing a proposal for Gallery 37 to teach a class on putting a comic and children storybook together. im almost close to finishing up the writing. (wish me luck) on top of that non sense!! ive got a hold of being able to post on my http://www.aleroart.com site finally. check it out when you can. also ive been slackin with not postin on blogger with my art work on the regular. Also to add to my plate of to do. ive been workin on the last.. thats right the last 12 pages ink for the 48 page SOFA KINGDOM comic due for summer release. I also have a some new characters that ive been toyin with. All i can say is that there cute and you would agree? there bad ass too! i have to also add that they have kick-ass powers. Also not viewed theres like 6 others. scary i know. i will be posting soon.

thanks again to ART for inviting me to the Ashley Baltazar fundraiser. Where there were abunch of chicago talents drawing for a good cause. view photos and videos of the event on my facebook page.

No comments: