Tuesday, April 14, 2009

character design part two...



well here is the final rough of some character design used for some educational program in Cali. which one you ask? i dont no... im paid to draw not be a TMZ. my client asked for animals so i drew animals as shown from last blog. this time i drew them in pre-school atmosphere theme. sitting up right and smiling.. i threw in a second version of human kids and human teacher. im waiting for the responds from my client if its okay to color. i had fun drawin this. my table and floor are cover with sketch paper. i love drawin! i like makin my art into an employment. sometimes i dont get the right paying amount for my work. thats the life of character designers i suppose. but its what imagine as a child.
all the sketches i have layin around will be put together in my 2009 sketchbook titled "PAPER TRIAL"

No comments: