Tuesday, December 12, 2006

BANG! BANG! BANG!



HEYYY! Just taking a break away from SOFA KINGDOM today. I was goin through my sketchs and digital art and putting art aside for my online website. (COMING SOON!) i came across this PROMO T-shirt idea of mine. Here is a creator own project that floats around my head all the time. Im sure the story has been done a zillion times by now! But i just wanted to create and write and draw a story all together. I worked in the past and present where its group effort projects. Here is a promo picture that im showing (above) the two characters. SMOKING JOEL and The CRANBERRI KIDD Silly names but it will fit the crazy adventure story! HA! The title is called SUNDOWN ROULETT! Still playing out the role of the characters and locations. Im pushing for a small ASHCAN PREVIEW book for the summer WIZARD WORLD CHICAGO and its going to be produces under OUTLAWTECH PRODUCTIONS.
-alero!

No comments: