Friday, December 15, 2006

T-U-R-T-L-E POWER!! DOODLE



Okay! Off the bat! Ive been a hard core TURTLES FAN forever! If you can pull anybody from my past who knew me in grammer school! Knew besides i was the kid who drew! But drew TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES. I didnt have the whole toy line! But i had a few which where still cool!! Besides my nephew Jonathan had them! LUCKY BRAT! (LOL)! Well this sketch was created as i was drinkin coffee on break from coloring the new SOFA KINGDOM CHRISTMAS CARD for the web! Which will be preview soon! I always like the orginal look! I love the same color mask band! (red) and that there belts where all diffrent. And they appeard in the dark too! Well theres not much to my doodle ! Just getting a feel of the characters! Im missING a turtle! I also have a pen and ink picture that i drew right after sketch! Also that will be posted followin this sketch! A slight diffrent prospecitve! But cool!

1 comment:

DeNnY SkaPunKa said...

THIS SEEMS PRETTY COOL WHOA I LIKE THE PERSPECTIVE! VERY VERY COOL!
I'M YOUR #1 FAN! HAHA