Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE ALERO! A DUH DUH BOY....





Im working on two gigs at the sam time this week. Actually ive been working on one from last week. But my client ask for the characters too be more cartoony and i took on another project of simple character sketchs. Im not pressured but im am tired of redraw and redraw.. and of course redrawing. I almost done with the first project! Compare both last weeks blog art with this weeks art blog of characters and tell me if i reached the cartoony feel! I also illustrated this months SOFA KINGDOM and its up and running over at www.outlawtechprod.com Im workin on the promo art for the myspace page. Sooooo i had my hands full. Here are some the piece ive been workin on.. im just going to rest my eyes for a bit!

No comments: