Wednesday, March 28, 2007

INTERN CHARACTER FAZE 3




Still on my character design grind! Ive just been reworking looks and expressions. The whole design concept is just cartoony! i think i hit the mark with the geeky nerd! But the female intern look. I had PROblems reworking her.! I had used some refrence on google for the blonde model. Orginally it was going to be the Monica intern. I used her trademark blue dress. i change the character from brunett to blonde. I hope my client is pleased! Well i gotta get back to my character design. Im working on character design for my portfolio! Post art soooon!
-alero!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

burberry Bagsburberry Bagsdr dre beatsdr dre beatsuggs ukuggs ukugg boots saleugg saleugg boots for saleugg outletuggs saleugg saleuggs clearance,uggs clearance bootscanada goose jacketscanada goose salecanada goose sale