Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My past has come back to haunt me?!

i spoke to an old coworker from this small agency i had worked with on the phone today talkin about workin on something in the future. basic jokes and laughs. i would story board and he would animate it.. anyways he brought up to my attention that i have commericals i storyboard and art direct. art direct you say?.. well i worked on 3 commericals here in Chicago. Nothing fancy!! but it was cool seeing my work pop up on television. He also brought to my attention that i didnt get mention on the link for my work credit. Not even a mention the storyboard work. (it happens!) So i just reposted all 3 video commericals i worked on youtube for the public. animation is fun.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool stuff, never knew that you did these. post it on facebook.