Wednesday, October 6, 2010

24 hr comic completed!!




This pass weekend i was in my first 24 hr comic. Drawing from noon to noon. Im sure u get the idea. But havin to draw 24 pages plus cover (25 pages total)
I completed my comic in 20 hrs. Ive learned alot on drawing on the spot and storys. I by no means a writer. But i will fight tooth and nail sayin that im a storyteller with pictures. I rely to much on others for ideas and push away the idea that i can come up with my own ideas. This 24 hr event taught me alot on myself and confidents. Im not sayin what i completed was DARK KNGHT material or Alan Moore status. I took an idea of from a sketch and just drew out a story. In final i will self publish and print it. Most of the work is complete. Its drawn i just have to rewrite add words and color and tone to the pages. I will do more 24 hr comics in the future.

The 24 hr comic event took place over at Challangers Comics 1845 N Western Ave # 2R Chicago, IL 60647-6646 - (773) 278-0155

Big thanks to PAT and staff for warm welcomes!

No comments: